Tarot is such a beautiful tool for self-discovery and expansion. With its many layers and rich symbolism, it can help us see ourselves in unexpected ways. But it can also be a bit intimidating to try to figure out all 78 cards all by yourself. I’m here to help.
Tarot for Everyone is a 6-week intuitive tarot course designed to help you feel fully supported as you explore the archetypal energy of your deck. We’ll use the original Rider Waite Smith deck to explore the symbolism of each card, but I’ll also encourage you to use your own intuition and associations to help you deepen your understanding.
You do not need to be a psychic medium or work with spirits to use tarot cards. Literally anyone can find meaning in their deck. We all have intuition. Maybe you’ve been conditioned not to trust it, to look for answers from an external source. In this course, I’ll help you learn from tradition, but I’ll also encourage you to give equal value to your own experiences and knowledge when interpreting your cards.
What you’ll get
I want you to feel fully supported throughout the entire 6-weeks, so whatever your learning style, there’s something for you.
- Pre-recorded videos – These learn at your own pace videos will help you understand all 78 tarot cards.
- Live Zoom sessions – sessions will be held each Sunday at 7 pm UK time to review that week’s material and go further in depth on any cards you’re struggling with. If you can’t make the live session, a replay will be made available.
- Printable PDF workbook – To help you organise your thoughts and deepend your understanding.
- Tarot reading practice sessions – One session will be held on Zoom, and one session will be held in person here in Glasgow. This will help you grow your confidence in reading for yourself and others. You’ll be matched with a partner and have the chance to read for them with guidance from me.
- Exclusive Facebook group – To keep the conversation going between live sessions, you’ll be able to keep in touch with me and other group members here. There will also be card of the day posts as well as practice spreads for you to learn from.
- Exclusive WhatsApp group – You asked for it, you got it. Keep in touch with me and all your classmates and ask as many questions as you wish.
- Lifetime access to the course material – So you can revisit the videos and workbooks whenever you need them.
When does it start
This round will run from Sunday the 24th of September through Sunday the 29th of October. All live sessions will be at 7 pm UK time. That’s 2 pm Eastern and 11 am Pacific. The practice reading sessions will be scheduled once the group is set so the most people can have the opportunity to attend. The pre-recorded videos will be uploaded a week ahead of the live session so you have plenty of time to review the material.
And you’ll have lifetime access to all the videos and downloads so you can go back and revisit the course whenever you need to.
- How much does it cost?
- This course is currently £149
- What if I can’t make a live session or have to come late or leave early?
- No problem. All the live sessions will be recorded and the replay will be uploaded to the course page for you to review whenever you’re ready.
- What if I’m new to tarot?
- You’ll be fully supported to develop a deeper understanding of your tarot deck, and you’ll also be encouraged to trust your own intuitive interpretations. This is a great course for beginners.
I’m so excited for you to join me for the first round of Tarot for Everyone. We’re going to have so much fun. If you’re still not sure if this course is right for you, get in touch so I can answer your questions. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me on Instagram.